Hard Reset NOA H6
How to factory reset NOA H6? How to wipe all data in NOA H6? How to bypass screen lock in NOA H6? How to restore defaults in NOA H6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA H6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your NOA H6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.