How to factory reset NOA H8? How to wipe all data in NOA H8? How to bypass screen lock in NOA H8? How to restore defaults in NOA H8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA H8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOA H8 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video