How to factory reset NOA N1? How to wipe all data in NOA N1? How to bypass screen lock in NOA N1? How to restore defaults in NOA N1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA N1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOA N1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again you have to choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video