How to factory reset NOA N10? How to wipe all data in NOA N10? How to bypass screen lock in NOA N10? How to restore defaults in NOA N10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA N10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOA N10 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video