Hard Reset NOA N2
How to factory reset NOA N2? How to wipe all data in NOA N2? How to bypass screen lock in NOA N2? How to restore defaults in NOA N2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA N2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOA N2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work