Hard Reset NOA N20
How to factory reset NOA N20? How to wipe all data in NOA N20? How to bypass screen lock in NOA N20? How to restore defaults in NOA N20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA N20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOA N20 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off NOA N20 by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work