Hard Reset NOA N5
How to factory reset NOA N5? How to wipe all data in NOA N5? How to bypass screen lock in NOA N5? How to restore defaults in NOA N5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA N5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOA N5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Excellent! Wait for a few moments and your smartphone will be ready to use.
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.