How to factory reset NOA N7? How to wipe all data in NOA N7? How to bypass screen lock in NOA N7? How to restore defaults in NOA N7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA N7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOA N7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off NOA N7.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At first select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video