How to factory reset NOA P1? How to wipe all data in NOA P1? How to bypass screen lock in NOA P1? How to restore defaults in NOA P1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA P1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOA P1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video