How to factory reset NOA Primo 4G? How to wipe all data in NOA Primo 4G? How to bypass screen lock in NOA Primo 4G? How to restore defaults in NOA Primo 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA Primo 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOA Primo 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video