How to factory reset NOKIA 2.2? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 2.2? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 2.2? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 2.2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 2.2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie Go Edition settings. As a result your NOKIA 2.2 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) core will run faster.
- Begin this process by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds in order to shut off your device.
- Next, connect your Nokia 2.2 with Micro USB Cable plugged into PC, laptop or charger.
- In a moment you will see (battery with percentage symbol on screen).
- After you see the battery, begin holding the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Shortly after you will see the Android robot logo appears, so let go all keys.
- To move past this screen, hold the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- Now you will be in the Recovery mode, from here select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- Afterward, you will be taken back to the previous screen, from there select "reboot system now" by Volume buttons and confirms by the Power button.
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 2.1 - Bypass Screen Lock / Remove Fingerprint - video
NOKIA 2.1 FACTORY RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video