Factory Reset NOKIA 222
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in NOKIA 222. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from NOKIA 222.
As a result your Vendor will run faster, you will be able to use the entire MB storage and Li-Ion 1100.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in NOKIA 222 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu.
- Then find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and press the Center button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed.
Factory Reset (NOKIA 222)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.