Hard Reset NOKIA 2275
How to factory reset NOKIA 2275? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 2275? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 2275? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 2275?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 2275. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NOKIA 2275 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that your device is on.
- Next press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- If you see logo Nokia on your screen, then release holded buttons.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- Then your phone will reset and restart.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 2275)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.