How to factory reset NOKIA 3 TA-1032? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 3 TA-1032? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 3 TA-1032? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 3 TA-1032?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 3 TA-1032. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NOKIA 3 TA-1032 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning power off the NOKIA 3.
- Connect the device with charger by using the Micro USB Cable.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release both keys as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Use the Volume butons to scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and the Power button to select it.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Do not interupt the proccess. Wait until the NOKIA Welcome Panel logo pops up.
- Success! The hard reset is done! You have just bypass screen lock protection and format Android.
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Rest NOKIA 3310 2017 - Reset Code in NOKIA - video