Hard Reset NOKIA 3.1 A
How to factory reset NOKIA 3.1 A? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 3.1 A? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 3.1 A? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 3.1 A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 3.1 A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your NOKIA 3.1 A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now plug the Type C USB Cable into the charger and connect this cable with your smartphone.
- After that push Volume Up + Power key together for a few seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all held buttons.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- From the menu select Yes and press the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed from your device.
HARD RESET NOKIA 8.1 – Factory Reset Data in NOKIA - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.