How to factory reset NOKIA 3.1? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 3.1? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 3.1? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 3.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 3.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 3.1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750N core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then connect your Nokia 3.1 with Micro USB Cable plugged into PC, laptop or charger.
- Wait until you see charging indicator (battery with percentage symbol on screen).
- Next press and hold together Volume Up and Power buttons.
- When the Android robot logo appears you have to let go all keys.
- Then start pressing the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by Volume buttons and confirms by the Power button.
- Good job!
HARD RESET NOKIA 3.1 - Wipe Data / Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video