Hard Reset NOKIA 3.1
How to factory reset NOKIA 3.1? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 3.1? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 3.1? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 3.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 3.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 3.1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750N core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that plug Micro USB Cable into PC or laptop.
- Then hold down Volume Up and after a very short while connect this cable with you smartphone.
- If the Android robot logo pops up release this button.
- Now start pushing the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- In this menu use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Wel done!
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.