Hard Reset NOKIA 3510
How to factory reset NOKIA 3510? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 3510? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 3510? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 3510?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 3510. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NOKIA 3510 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your phone is on.
- Then navigate to Menu -> Settings -> Restore Factory Settings.
- Now enter your security code.
* The default code is: 12345
- After that your cell phone will restarts.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 3510)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.