Soft Reset NOKIA 3711
If your NOKIA 3711 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your NOKIA 3711 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Open back case and pull out battery.
- After couple of seconds shove it back.
- Then switch on the device using Power button.
- Let the device to restart, after operation will be done.
- Phone is now ready to use.
Soft Reset (NOKIA 3711)