How to factory reset NOKIA 5? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 5? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 5? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the very beginning turn off the NOKIA 5 by using the Power key.
- Afterwards, plug in the device into the charger. Use the Micro USB Cable in order to accomplish that.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- You should release both keys when the Android logo appears on the screen.
- To see normal recovery menu press and hold the Power button and press once Volume Up button.
- Use the Volume butons to scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" and then press the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the master reset. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and the Power button to select it.
- After a couple of seconds, the Android Recovery should pop up again.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Do not interupt the proccess. Wait until the NOKIA Welcome Panel logo pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset is done! You have just bypass screen lock protection and format Android.
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 5 - Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint
How to Hard Rest NOKIA 3310 2017 - Reset Code in NOKIA
NOKIA 5 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Factory Settings