How to factory reset NOKIA 5.1 Plus? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 5.1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 5.1 Plus? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 5.1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 5.1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 5.1 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that use the Micro USB Cable in order to plug in the device to charger.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Wait until the NOKIA Welcome Panel logo pops up.
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 5 - Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint - video