Hard Reset NOKIA 5.1
How to factory reset NOKIA 5.1? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 5.1? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 5.1? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 5.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 5.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 5.1 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P18 (MT6755S) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then use the Micro USB Cable in order to plug in the device to charger.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Wait until the NOKIA Welcome Panel logo pops up.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 5 - Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.