How to factory reset NOKIA 515? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 515? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 515? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 515?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 515. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NOKIA 515 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards press the Center button to open the Main Menu.
- Then find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and press the Center button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed.
Hard Reset NOKIA 515 - Factory Reset Tutorial - video
How to Hard Rest NOKIA 3310 2017 - Reset Code in NOKIA - video