Hard Reset NOKIA 5236
How to factory reset NOKIA 5236? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 5236? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 5236? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 5236?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 5236. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.4 settings. As a result your NOKIA 5236 will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Now tap the following secret code: *#7370#
- After that, enter your lock code. The default is 12345
- Wait to comple the whole proccess.
- Success! You have just accomplish the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 5236)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.