How to factory reset NOKIA 6.2 2019? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 6.2 2019? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 6.2 2019? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 6.2 2019?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 6.2 2019. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your NOKIA 6.2 2019 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that connect the Micro USB Cable with charger and plug this cable into your mobile.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation. All your data like passwords, images, files on the smartphone was removed.
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 6.2 2019 – Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video