Hard Reset NOKIA 6220 classic
How to factory reset NOKIA 6220 classic? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 6220 classic? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 6220 classic? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 6220 classic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 6220 classic. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.3 settings. As a result your NOKIA 6220 classic will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your cell phone turns on.
- Then press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button, until you see Nokia logo.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- That' all.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 6220 classic)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.