Hard Reset NOKIA 6260
How to factory reset NOKIA 6260? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 6260? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 6260? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 6260?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 6260. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 7.0 settings. As a result your NOKIA 6260 will be as new and your 32-bit, TI OMAP 1510 core will run faster.
- Check your phone, that is it on.
- Hold and press * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- When you see logo Nokia, then release holded buttons.
- Now tap your lock code. (The default lock code is 12345).
- After this operations your phone will reset and maybe restart.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 6260)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.