Hard Reset NOKIA 6600
How to factory reset NOKIA 6600? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 6600? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 6600? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 6600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 6600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 7.0 settings. As a result your NOKIA 6600 will be as new and your ARM9 core will run faster.
- Make sure that your device is on.
- Next press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button, until you see logo Nokia.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- Then your phone will reset and restart.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 6600)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.