How to factory reset NOKIA 7? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 7? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 7? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the NOKIA 7 by holding down the Power key and choosing the Power Off option.
- Then plug in the device to charger by using the Micro USB Cable.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release both keys as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use the Volume buttons to navigate and push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll down and the Power button to select it.
- Now the smartphone is erasing all personal data, customized settings and installed apps.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Wait until the NOKIA Welcome Panel logo pops up.
- Success! The hard reset is done! You have just bypass screen lock protection and format Android.
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Rest NOKIA 3310 2017 - Reset Code in NOKIA - video