Hard Reset NOKIA 702T
How to factory reset NOKIA 702T? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 702T? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 702T? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 702T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 702T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and SymbianOS settings. As a result your NOKIA 702T will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your cell phone turns on.
- Then press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- If you see Nokia logo, then keep your fingers out of phone.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- That' all.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 702T)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.