Hard Reset NOKIA 7.1 Plus
How to factory reset NOKIA 7.1 Plus? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 7.1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 7.1 Plus? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 7.1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 7.1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your NOKIA 7.1 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then connect the Micro USB Cable with charger and plug this cable into your smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset NOKIA 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset by Recovery - video
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 6 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.