How to factory reset NOKIA 7.1? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 7.1? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 7.1? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 7.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 7.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 7.1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that plug the Micro USB Cable into charger and connect this cable with your mobile.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset NOKIA 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset by Recovery - video
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 6 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 7.1 - Screen Lock Removal / Factory Reset - video