Hard Reset NOKIA 7373
How to factory reset NOKIA 7373? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 7373? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 7373? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 7373?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 7373. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NOKIA 7373 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards press the Center button to open the Main Menu.
- Then find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and press the Center button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 7373)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.