Hard Reset NOKIA 800c
How to factory reset NOKIA 800c? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 800c? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 800c? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 800c?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 800c. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 7.5 settings. As a result your NOKIA 800c will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8655T core will run faster.
- Power off the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and please plug in the USB cable with PC for about 8 seconds.
- Now you will see an exclamation mark on your screen.
* If you do not press any of the following keys, then the phone wp8 will starts boot normally.
- Next press the buttons in this exact order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
* This procedure takes few minutes.
Hard Reset (NOKIA 800c)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.