How to factory reset NOKIA 8.1? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 8.1? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 8.1? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 8.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 8.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your NOKIA 8.1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then connect the Micro USB Cable with charger and plug this cable into your mobile.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! All your files were deleted from your device so you must set up your phone again.
HARD RESET NOKIA 8.1 – Factory Reset Data in NOKIA - video