Soft Reset NOKIA 8860
If your NOKIA 8860 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your NOKIA 8860 should reboot and start running again.
- Hold Power button to switch off the device or remove battery.
- Shove it back after couple seconds.
- Now push the Power button.
- Wait for device to turn on.
- Success! device after restart will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work