How to factory reset NOKIA Astound? How to wipe all data in NOKIA Astound? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA Astound? How to restore defaults in NOKIA Astound?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA Astound. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and SymbianOS settings. As a result your NOKIA Astound will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
First method for software version 024.002:
- Power on the cell phone.
- Next press the Power key, and browse to Offline option.
- Then from the Home screen press Menu key, and tap Help & Settings -> Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory settings -> Restore -> Yes.
- Now if promted, then enter your Lock code.
* If you did not create lock code, then goto point 5.
- Confirm that -> press OK.
Second method for software version 020.037
- Switch on your device.
- Then from the Home screen press Menu key.
- Now goto Help & Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Restore -> Yes.
- When you have your private lock code, then enter that.
- Accept your decision -> tap OK.
How to Hard Rest NOKIA 3310 2017 - Reset Code in NOKIA - video