Hard Reset NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA
How to factory reset NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA? How to wipe all data in NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA? How to restore defaults in NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.3 settings. As a result your NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA will be as new and your ARM11 core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your cell phone turns on.
- Then press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- When you see logo Nokia, then release holded keys.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- That' all.
Hard Reset (NOKIA C5 TD-SCDMA)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.