Hard Reset NOKIA E5
How to factory reset NOKIA E5? How to wipe all data in NOKIA E5? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA E5? How to restore defaults in NOKIA E5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA E5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.3 settings. As a result your NOKIA E5 will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your cell phone turns on.
- Then press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button, until you see Nokia logo.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- That' all.
Hard Reset (NOKIA E5)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.