Hard Reset NOKIA E51 camera-free
How to factory reset NOKIA E51 camera-free? How to wipe all data in NOKIA E51 camera-free? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA E51 camera-free? How to restore defaults in NOKIA E51 camera-free?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA E51 camera-free. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.2 settings. As a result your NOKIA E51 camera-free will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your cell phone turns on.
- Then press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- Release holded keys, when you see Nokia logo.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- That' all.
Hard Reset (NOKIA E51 camera-free)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.