Hard Reset NOKIA E72i
How to factory reset NOKIA E72i? How to wipe all data in NOKIA E72i? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA E72i? How to restore defaults in NOKIA E72i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA E72i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.3 settings. As a result your NOKIA E72i will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards form Main Menu find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose General.
- Then select option Factory Settings.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping Yes.
- To begin the process type in lock code (the default one is 12345)
- Well done!
Hard Reset (NOKIA E72i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.