How to factory reset NOKIA Lumia 1020? How to wipe all data in NOKIA Lumia 1020? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA Lumia 1020? How to restore defaults in NOKIA Lumia 1020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA Lumia 1020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your NOKIA Lumia 1020 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 core will run faster.
- You should press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for 15 seconds.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Second method for Windows 8:
- Power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Down, and keep this button until you connect the charger, and you see an exclamation mark.
- Then press buttons in this order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- Now your phone will reset and reboots.
Third method for Windows 7:
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Then please press and hold Camera button + Volume Down + Power button until your phone vibrates.
- Now release only Power button and keep pressing the Camera button and Volume Down for a couple of seconds -> 4-5 sec until the device reboots.
* Do not forget to check for updates Go to Settings > Phone Update.
How To Factory Reset Nokia Lumia 1020 - video
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia - video
Nokia Lumia 720 hard reset - video