How to factory reset NOKIA Lumia 1520? How to wipe all data in NOKIA Lumia 1520? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA Lumia 1520? How to restore defaults in NOKIA Lumia 1520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA Lumia 1520. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your NOKIA Lumia 1520 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 core will run faster.
- Please first power off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Power button until your phone vibrates.
- After that please release all holded buttons, then your device will vibrate 3 times.
Second method for Windows 7:
- Turn off your handset.
- Now hold and press this buttons together: Camera button + Volume Down + Power button until your phone vibrates.
- Then release only Power button and please keep pressing the rest holded buttons for 4-5 seconds until the phone reboots.
* Do not forget to check for updates Go to Settings > Phone Update.
Third method for Windows 8:
- Switch off your device.
- Then press Volume Down, and plug in the charger until you see and exclamation mark.
- Now press in this order keys: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button + Volume Down.
- After that your phone will reset and reboots.
Fourth method from menu:
- Check your phone that is it on.
- Then from the Start screen scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- After that press icon with arrow.
- Next navigate to Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia - video
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 1520 - video