How to factory reset NOKIA Lumia 520? How to wipe all data in NOKIA Lumia 520? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA Lumia 520? How to restore defaults in NOKIA Lumia 520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA Lumia 520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your NOKIA Lumia 520 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227 core will run faster.
First method (Windows Phone 8):
- First of all, power off the phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold the Power key for a short moment.
- Release the Power button as soon as phone vibrates and start holding Volume Down key.
- When the exclamtion mark appears on the screen release held key.
- Afterwards use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The hard rest has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the phone using the Power button.
- Then go to the Main Menu, find and select Windows Phone Settings.
- In the next step tap About.
- Afterwards tap Reset your phone to confirm.
- Success! The device is ready to use.
Third method (Windows Phone 7):
- Power off your phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Camera key + Power button.
- If you feel that phone vibrates, then release only Power button.
- When your phone reboots, then release the reset of holded keys.
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 520 - bypass lock screen pattern in Nokia Lumia - video
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 - how to wipe your phone - video
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 by using the hardware buttons - video
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 625 - Factory Reset via the Settings menu - video
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 625 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video