How to factory reset NOKIA Lumia 530? How to wipe all data in NOKIA Lumia 530? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA Lumia 530? How to restore defaults in NOKIA Lumia 530?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA Lumia 530. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your NOKIA Lumia 530 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down and Power button until you feel a vibration.
- When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.
- Then press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 530 - Factory Reset via the Settings menu - video
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 530 - how to wipe your phone - video
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia - video