Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 830
How to factory reset NOKIA Lumia 830? How to wipe all data in NOKIA Lumia 830? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA Lumia 830? How to restore defaults in NOKIA Lumia 830?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA Lumia 830. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your NOKIA Lumia 830 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while to turn off your cell phone.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the phone vibrates release Power button and keep holding the Volume Down key.
- You should release held key when the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 830 - Factory Reset via the Settings menu - video
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 830 - how to bypass Lock Screen Pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.