Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 920
- Turn on the device.
- Now from the start screen scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and tap arrow.
- Next goto Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes.
- Then your handset will reset and reboots.
Third method for Windows 8:
- Switch off your mobilephone.
- Then press Volume Down key, and connect the charger until you see exclamation mark.
- Now press this keys in order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- After that your device will reset and reboots.
Fourth method for Windows 7:
See the First Method!
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Next press and hold together Volume Down + Power button + Camera button until your phone vibrates.
- Then release only Power button and keep pressing other keys for 4-5 secondsuntil the phone reboots.
How to HARD RESET & SOFT Reset Of Nokia Lumia 920 - video
Nokia Lumia 720 hard reset - video
Nokia Lumia 920 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.