Hard Reset NOKIA X
How to factory reset NOKIA X? How to wipe all data in NOKIA X? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA X? How to restore defaults in NOKIA X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA X. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NOKIA X will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8225 core will run faster.
- First you must turn off your phone.
- To confirm the phone is off, remove and replace the battery.
- Next press together Volume Down + Power button.
- Now choose with Volume buttons "wipe data/factory reset" and select this option with Power button.
- To confirm previous option use the Volume buttons to select "yes" and confirm it with Power button.
- If this operation is completed, select in the menu option "reboot system now".
- Now wait until the phone turns on.
Hard Reset (NOKIA X)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.