How to factory reset NOKIA X5 2018? How to wipe all data in NOKIA X5 2018? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA X5 2018? How to restore defaults in NOKIA X5 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA X5 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA X5 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that prepare the Type C USB cable connected with your smartphone and plug this cable into your mobile then hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- If the Andorid logo pops up release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and confirm with the Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset NOKIA 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset by Recovery - video
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 6 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video