Hard Reset NOKIA X7
How to factory reset NOKIA X7? How to wipe all data in NOKIA X7? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA X7? How to restore defaults in NOKIA X7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA X7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA X7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- After that plug the Type C USB cable with your phone and quickly start hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the Andorid logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset NOKIA 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset by Recovery
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 6 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.